Review: KLENSPOP Contact Lenses (Style)


Hey again! Here's another pair Klenspop sent me for the holidays. This one's another subtle kind of color, but it's quite wearable and great for everyday wear. I know you're probably sick of seeing brown contact lenses, but it's the only color that I'm comfortable wearing in public. Anyway, read more for an in-depth review!


Price: $13
Brand: T.TOP Contact 
Diameter: 14.0mm 
Graphic Diameter: 13.7mm 
Water Content: 38% 
Base Curve: 8.6mm 
Life Span: 1 year (Max) 
Country of origin: South Korea 
Price Includes: 1 PAIR (2 pcs) + BONUS CASE
Before & After
As you can see from the before & after photos above, the color's more of a deep true brown whereas my natural eye color has a reddish tint to it. It's actually quite flattering in person because it looks incredibly natural despite having an enlargement effect. 

Comfort
Because this has the most enlargement effect among all the lenses I've reviewed from Klenspop, it does slide around quite a bit and I can occasionally feel the contacts. It's not painful by any means, but it certainly doesn't have the most comfortable fit simply because it's not the right graphic diameter for my eyes. 

Overall
If you happen to have bigger eyes, then I definitely recommend this pair because it does bring something new and interesting to your look. The color is actually much lighter than depicted on the website's photos, so I was very pleased about how it turned out on me. It's also one of the cheaper ones they have, so grab it before it's gone! 

Past reviews:
Clear Color Queen CV24 Brown
TOP+ Brown
EXY 3 Color Brown
Promo Brown

Have a blessed Christmas with your loved ones! Catch you in my next post!
xoxo,
post signature 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top